This program is continuing with the voluntary service of few laymen. Where guiding the people to get good medical treatment from Government Hospitals. A free medical camp was conducted at Kuzhithurai in December 2009. Specialised Medical Officers from various departments were invited for this camp. About 500 poor people benefited by this programme. Statistical survey were taken for monitoring the hygienic Health Status of village people. Awareness creation camps were conduction in three places at Nadailkkavu, Kuzhithurai and Unnamalakadai more than 200 people were benefited through this program. To prevent the two people suffering from the Contagious Disease ‘ Dengu’ awareness Book let were is used to the people who were living in towns and villages. Through this they keep their living environment clean and Hygine.
- Promoting healthy practices among children.
- Training hygienic ways in maintaining the health of children.
- Learning basic letters, numbers, colors, Singing and Speaking.
- Developing their potency by mixing and interacting with the group of children.
- Awareness creation among mothers and to villagers.