Self Help Groups
We have divided the areas of HOM activities in to 6 Zones which includes all four Taluks of Kanyakumari District. There are nearly 400 women volunteers functioning in HOM and each volunteer covers 200 families of her community including her own family. As the volunteers live in the community they have first hand information of every family. So the data collected by HOM- Volunteers in more authentic. Their coming together at regular intervals healps them to evaluate, plan and implement the necessary projects in their areas for the realization of HOM- Objective. A brief repoprt in the manjor activities is given below.
- Conducting Self Help Group meeting with 20 members.
- The treasurer will participate the Zonal meeting.
- The organizers will participate the organizer meeting in HOM- office.
- Conducting Monthly meetings.
- Submitting Monthly Report, All month.
- Account Training.
- Herbal Training.
- Dengu Awareness Training.
- TB Awareness Training.
Income generation programmes:
- Goat Rearing
- Cow Keeping, Making Fancy items, Flowers
- Revolving loans, Saving loans and IGP loans
Dengu Awareness Training